The trust is established to educate individuals and spread awareness among the citizens of India especially the weaker section of the society.
The trust will work on
Literacy, Soft Skills Training, Foreign Language Training, Women & Youth Empowerment, English Language Training, Promotion of Hindi and Sanskrit language among English speakers, Skill Development and Training, Digital India and Start Ups, Skill India Mission and all other social as well as cultural programs directly or indirectly related to the care and social and personal development of poor and needy people, women, children, differently abled and elderly citizens.
To achieve these objects trust can act
- To establish, support, acquire, run and / or grant aid and other financial assistance to institutes, schools, colleges, libraries, reading rooms, hostel, laboratories and other institutions of like nature at any place or places in the Indian Union for use of the students and the staff and also generally for the development and / or advancement of education and diffusion of knowledge amongst the public in general.
- Trust objective will be to protect environment condition in India because Protection of the environment is needed due to various human activities. Environmental protection is influenced by three interwoven factors: environmental legislation, ethics and education. Each of these factors plays its important role.
- To grant aid, to promote, support to literacy and skill development programs for underprivileged child, poor people, beggars, school drop outs to earn their livelihood to make the areas socially grow, independent and beggar free.
- Trust aim will be to work in education and soft skill development sector. For that trust will establish training centers, colleges, institutes, career counseling centers, awareness camp, research center etc.
- Girl child protection scheme is aimed to prevent gender discrimination by empowering and protection of rights of girl child & marriage of poor girls.
- To develop social and personal skills of girl child to make her an independent and skilled person.
- To organize seminar, meeting, conference, workshop for the purpose of education, soft skill development and training, general awareness of education, foreign language training and career counselling, promotion of Hindi and Sanskrit language
- To provide such platform that people can be self reliant regarding which the trust will implement income generation programs through different resources.
- To work for weavers and craftsmen & provide them better platform where they can do some better thing for themselves by providing soft skill and personal skills development.
- Work for right of empowerment of women in rural and urban area by developing their social growth and soft skills.