Our Mission and its website was Launched by Honourable Shri M Venkaiah Naidu Union Minister of Urban Development, Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation and Information & Broadcasting.
Continuing our efforts to spread Digital Skills and Digital knowledge with countryman and be part of the skilful community, we planned an All-India Road Trip.
We named it “All India Digital Skill Mission!”
We started from Kashmir, travelling all the way to Kanyakumari, covering all the West side states. From there, we travelled towards the Eastern states. And, finally concluded this prolonged journey at India Gate, Delhi.
We called it a Mission, as we met the countryman, bloggers, newbies in the field, and also the aspirants who are still figuring out a way to enter and pick it as a career.
Other than the blogging and related topics, we also helped the countryman to learn about Digitalisation and various programmes run by the Government of India. Our efforts helped them to get on board with the Internet-powered programmes like Digital India and Skill India.
We didn’t charge anything from anyone who attended our events or met us en route. We did our best to meet everyone interested and share the best from our knowledge and experience.
We touched hundreds of village schools, ITIs, IITs, IIMs, and other education institutes on our way, and made sure our knowledge reaches more young minds.
The sole purpose of this mission was to,
- Let more people in India know the benefits of Digitalisation and Cashless Economy.
- Young minds to know about blogging and digital marketing.
- Promoting methods and tools to create Indic content and importance of it for the digital development of our country.
- How and why to pick blogging and digital marketing as a career.
- Entrepreneur, Freelancer, and other exciting Internet-based career options.
- To explore 100+ villages and towns to reach each and every corner to enlighten the lamp of Digital India.
- To meet thousands of bloggers who are already part of this big community.
We started the AIDSM on January 12, 2017, from Kashmir (Srinagar).
You can the detailed Map of the same here – https://goo.gl/XoUYdF